Rainey Day Climate Control Services
 
Rainey Day Climate Control FAQS

HVAC, Air Conditioning Heating
Sales, Service and Installation

 

Why should I use Rainey Day Climate Control?
We deliver what is promised, we stand behind all work 100% and we pride ourselves on Customer Satisfaction.
 
How difficult is the financing process?
Not difficult at all. After a short 5 minute conversation with one of our finance reps we could have a Proceed With Work confirmation with 30 minutes.
 
What AC and Heating brands do you service?
We have the knowledge to repair and maintain any brand of heating and a/c equipment.
 
How long does the average A/C Heating repair take?

90% of all AC and Heating repairs can fixed in a 2 hour time frame. The other 10% being major system components or OEM parts. (Original Equipment Manufactured)

 
If I need a new unit how long will it take to get that AC or Heating unit and install it?
If you call us at 7 p.m. to accept a written proposal we can order the materials and have it installed the very next day.
 
Do you provide after hours A/C Heating service and repair?
We proudly serve all of Dallas and Collin County with 24/7 emergency service.
 
When is the best time to schedule a Fall and Spring check up?
For Spring March 15th through June 15th is the best time. For Fall October 15th through December 15th. Do it before the peak of the summer and winter months.
 
Do you accept credit cards for payment?
Yes, we accept all forms of payment.
 
What are things I could do before calling a repair man?

Check filters and A/C and heater breakers, dirty filters and tripped breakers (especially after thunderstorms).

 
For more questions and answers about heating and cooling.
Click Here
 
Rainey Day Climate Control is Certified by North American Technician Excellence Organization
Nate ID# 8656989
Rainey Day Climate Control, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Richardson, TX Rainey Day Climate Control is EPA Section 608 Universal Certified
EPA 608 Universal
Certified LXU-1247
Find Rainey Day Climate Control on Angie's List National Comfort Institute Find Rainey Day Climate Control in the Yellow Pages

Contact Us Today 972-238-1110

Receive 30% Meet & Greet Discount on Any & All AC & Heating Repairs

Certified Professional Service
 
Rainey Day Climate Control, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Richardson, TX
 

Service Guaranteed

We Service All Makes & Models
Dallas & Collin Counties
Licensed and Bonded
Free Estimates on Replacements
and New Custom Builds
Free Second Opinions
Maintenance Plans
License # TACLA 46882E
Regulated By
Texas Department of licensing & Regulation
P.O Box 12157
(800)803-9202
(512) 463-6599
Rainey Day Climate Control Accepts All Credit Cards
Find Rainey Day Climae Control on Facebook Find Rainey Day Climae Control on Yelp
Rainey Day Climate Control provides AC and Heating service and repairs in Dallas and Collin Counties including the cities of Dallas, Richardson, Garland, Mesquite, Addison, Farmers Branch, Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Carrollton, The Colony, Wylie, Murphy, Sachse, Lewisville.